Do you want to use a RFID tag but something is not working?
Please check the following list of common errors:
- Make sure you physically hear the sound of the RFID card response. You should hear a sound, if you hear no sound then something is physically wrong with the RFID board.
- The Charging Station must be set to the right Session Activation Method (How do I activate a Smappee Smart Charge Card or other RFID card?)
- When you're using a public RFID tag, make sure the station is configured to accept public tags. More information on this can be found in: How can I use a third party CSMS?
- Make sure the Station is emitting a blue light before you present your RFID tag. If you don't have a blue light you either need to plug in the charging cable or change the Session Activation Method as discussed above.
- For an EV Base you can only authenticate one RFID tag at a time if the authentication is done on top. For the new EV Bases you can authenticate sessions simultaneously using the RFID reader at the correct side.
- Make sure the Station is Online (How to check the connectivity of a EV Line product)
- Double check that the "Stop" button is not selected in the App