What are CT's?
CT's is the short for Current Transformers. These are Smappee's sensors that will measure the current flowing trough the Electric Cable that will be clamped by this sensor.
Make sure that:
- the Sensor is correctly locked
- only one phase per CT (i.e. if you have 3 phases, thus 3 wires, one wire per CT, not all 3 wires into one CT!)
- the current flows in the direction of the arrow on the Sticker. The direction should be:
- from the Grid (or your main electricity meter) --> to your house
- from your Solar Inverter --> to your house or to the grid (main electricity meter)