You can activate your existing Smappee Smart Charge Card for public charging on the Smappee charging network. This can be done through the App or completing an online form after signing in to our Dashboard.
Via the Smappee App
- Within the Smappee App navigate to the EV Charging screen. This can be done by tapping on the EV Car icon in the top right of the screen.
- A card will be presented with the option to Enable public charging. Click on the Activate or request card button.
- A wizard will introduce you to the Smapppee Smart Charging network available to you when you activate or request a card for public charging. Read the information and press next.
- Complete the form at the end of the wizard and select I already have a Smappee Smart Charge Card to enter the token of your Smappee Smart Charge Card. The token can be found on the back of your Smappee Smart Charge Card.
Via the Smappee Dashboard
- Log into the Smappee dashboard with your username and password
- Browse to and complete the online form: https://dashboard.smappee.net/register-emsp-private