The Smappee Input module can count pulses of up to four digital inputs such as sensors, meters and
other devices. It can also monitor state changes (low/high) to trigger other processes.
Add up to 10 input modules to the Smappee Infinity setup thanks to its RJ10 connection. The modules
transfer all collected data via Modbus RTU (RS-485) to the Smappee Genius or any third party data
logger. This data is available in the Smappee App, Dashboard and API.
- Add additional inputs to the Smappee Infinity ecosystem.
- 4 digital inputs to count pulses or monitor input status (low/high).
- Daisy-chain up to 10 modules.
- The input modules can easily be added thanks to a quick RJ10 connection.
- All reported data is available in the Smappee App, Dashboard and API.
For more details about the Smappee Input Module you can check out the Technical Specifications here.
Remark: only works with a Smappee Infinity setup including a Genius as gateway. Not compatible with the Connect series.